month of July

 

Man, July has been absolutely packed! I’ve been hitting the gym hard, mostly crushing it on the treadmill and the rowing machine. Honestly, the only way I get through those brutal cardio sessions is by blasting my favorite rock tracks; nothing beats a heavy guitar riff when your lungs are burning.


 Outside the gym, things got surprisingly creative. I’ve been super into recycling lately, making these awesome paper flowers and even crafting crayfish out of old egg cartons. Sounds wild, but they look pretty cool!


 Catching up with mates has been choice too. We had an epic karaoke session with Wilrose and the Te Puke crew, absolute laughs all around. 

On top of that I've been heading over to iDance to learn a new Michael Jackson routine. Trying to nail those legendary moves is no joke, but it’s been a total vibe, and I'm loving every single minute of it.


My favorite thing this month has been practicing for the talent quest in acting and role play. I can't wait sooo watch this space! It will be such a cool surprise for everyone to see what I am going to do haha!.


I am really enjoying getting back into my wood work sessions. They have been really fun because there is a new tool in the workshop, it is a wood burner, I have created a sign with my name on it. It looks so good, real professional.

  Roll on august I cant wait to see what I will do next.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WBCC